If you want to download our free activities, you will need to register first. Registration is free, just choose the 'Free Downloads' option. Simply choose a username and password and you're ready to start downloading. Free Download subscribers also receive significant discounts on our Zoom training meetings and webinars.
Colleagues can also choose to subscribe to our Online Professional Development Centre, where you'll find all of our online training courses, support videos and useful teaching resources. Professional Development subscribers are able to join all of our live Zoom webinars and watch recorded webinars absolutely free.
We've also included all of the teaching software and support materials from our sister website SENict Software. Everything you need to build your skills and help your students make measurable progress.
- Unlock downloads for our free accessible activities.
- 50% discount on all training meetings, 20% discount on training webinars.
- Access ALL of our online assistive technology training courses.
- Access ALL course handouts, level descriptors and assessment guides.
- Watch hours of assistive technology training and support videos.
- Get free access to all of our online training meetings and webinars.
- Download and keep high quality SENict Software teaching software and resources.
UK Schools or other organisations can choose to pay Professional Development Centre subscription fees with an invoice. Please use the button below to request an invoice and activation code. You can start your subscription as soon as you receive the code.
Professional Development Centre subscriptions last for 12 months from the date of registration. Although we will send you a reminder to re-subscribe. We do not use automatic or recurring payments. Individual subscribers may use our professional development materials and software on a single computer or device. School subscribers may use the materials on any and all computers and devices at their school site. Peripatetic teachers may share the materials with schools they are currently supporting.