You can use all of the resources including over 500 online accessible activities for switch, touch-screen, pointing device and eye gaze users without registering on our website, just click the 'Resources' link at the top of the page. Registered members have access to exclusive member only content and can download all of our activities to use offline.
Colleagues can also choose to subscribe for to our Professional Development Centre, where you'll find all of our online training courses, support videos and useful teaching resources.
- Download all of our free accessible activities
- Access ALL of our online assistive technology training courses.
- Download course handouts, level descriptors and assessment guides.
- Watch training and support videos
- Batch download our free activities as topic groups rather than individually
- Skills progression models for switch, touch, pointing device and eye gaze access methods .
- Get online support through monthly Zoom webinars.
UK Schools or other organisations can choose to pay subscription fees with an invoice. Please use this Contact Form to request an invoice and activation code.
Subscriptions last for 12 months from the date of registration. Although we will send you a reminder to re-subscribe. We do not use automatic or recurring payments. Individual subscribers may use our professional development materials on a single computer or device. School subscribers may use the materials on any and all computers and devices at their school site. Peripatetic teachers may share the materials with schools they are currently supporting.