If you want to download our free activities, you will need to register first. Registration is free, just choose the 'Free Downloads' option. Simply choose a username and password and you're ready to start downloading. Free Download subscribers also receive significant discounts on our Zoom training meetings and webinars.
Colleagues can also choose to subscribe to our Online Professional Development Centre, where you'll find all of our online training courses, support videos and useful teaching resources. Professional Development subscribers are able to join all of our Zoom meetings and webinars absolutely free.
- Download all of our free accessible activities.
- 50% discount on all training meetings, 20% discount on training webinars.
- Access ALL of our online assistive technology training courses.
- Download course handouts, level descriptors and assessment guides.
- Watch training and support videos.
- Batch download our free activities as topic groups rather than individually.
- Skills progression models for switch, touch, pointing device and eye gaze access methods.
- Get free access to all of our online training meetings and webinars.
UK Schools or other organisations can choose to pay Professional Development Centre subscription fees with an invoice. Please use this Contact Form to request an invoice and activation code.
Professional Development Centre subscriptions last for 12 months from the date of registration. Although we will send you a reminder to re-subscribe. We do not use automatic or recurring payments. Individual subscribers may use our professional development materials on a single computer or device. School subscribers may use the materials on any and all computers and devices at their school site. Peripatetic teachers may share the materials with schools they are currently supporting.